Saturday, February 20, 2010

New fabric peeks!

Of all the fabric companies in the world, Clothworks Textiles has got to be the very best. 
These people are absolutely passionate about getting things just right, all the way down to the tiny details.
And this week - oh the joy! - they sent peeks at two more fabric collections shipping to stores soon.

Here's the Into the Woods collection.

Every summer my husband & I vanish into the woods, hiking and fishing the Eastern Sierras for two glorious weeks of refreshment. Thus it has ever been with both of our families, since way back when.

And that's when the Into the Woods fabric collection began... when we had gone back into the woods.

Just seeing the pictures like this I can practically smell the pine needles and campfire smoke. Oh boy. I can barely wait to have this fabric for a guest room quilt. I might just sneak in and nap under it whenever I feel the need to escape, even for a few moments, into the woods.

And then there's Christmas! 



All twelve days, in fact!

There are coordinates of all sorts...
Isn't this collection fun, too?
 
If you'd like to peek at the rest of their collections, including lovely fabrics designed by my dear friends Barb Tourtillotte (she of our shared traveling adventures!) Diane Knott, Sue Zipkin, Tony Fernandes and Ellen Crimi-Trent, here's a link:
There you will find wonderfully imaginative fabrics put out by the most detail-conscious and gifted team of textile manufacturers anywhere. And they are just plain nice, too! I am honored beyond belief to work with this fabulous company.