Thursday, July 29, 2010

The garden at sunset


Sunset supper in the garden on the artist 
girlfriends' retreat. 

It was as beautiful as it looks. A true meeting of creative minds, ideas flung out, gifts shared.

A toast to those who share without reservation,
who have not forgotten how to play,
who nourish their imaginations and those of their friends.

I wish you could have joined us.

Photo © Kristen Tourtillotte
www.iamkristenmarie.com
and a Ps... Kristen is one of the best young photographers around.. click above to visit her.

4 comments:

Sharon Hermens said...

Looks like you gals had a wonderful time. I'm so glad. I love making memories as you have done.

By the way, I love your new heading on your site.

Once again, enjoy you and your musings.

Have a great weekend.
Sharon

Sharyn Sowell said...

Yes, Sharon, it was beautiful! Thanks for your kind words. You are so thoughtful. So glad you're enjoying similar times and similar memories. May it go on!

Sherrie S. said...

I LOVE your blog, which I just came across through Ruby Street Quiltworks. Such a feast for the eyes ... beautiful flowers and food and fabric. I will visit often.

carol said...

Sharyn......as usual, I loved your blog which I do visit often......you are such a joy to know and have as a dear friend. You are such an inspiration. We love you and Russell very much and miss you. Love, Carol e