Thursday, August 26, 2010

Best friend a girl ever had

She's my most constant companion and she thinks I'm amazing.

When I leave, she sits by the window. If I'm back in thirty seconds I get a greeting that says "I'm so thrilled you're back!"

When I'm gone for two weeks I return to find her at the same window, with the same smile, her whole body wagging for joy.

Penny is a wonderful friend. As odd as it sounds, she is teaching me much about how to be a good friend. 

Believe the best about your friend.
Keep an open heart to all.

Live in the moment.
Find joy in the simple things.


Sara said...

It has always seemed to me that dogs are God's best way of demonstrating to us humans what unconditional love really is!

Brandi said...

What a soft and gorgeous friend! I love her smile! I particularly love the first picture...I have a cat who loves to "help" me work too!