Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The miracle of spring... again.


It happens every year. The miracle of brilliant color.


Bold, bright, primary color.


Bold enough that even the reflections are stunning.


And it happens right in my own backyard.




If I didn't know better, I'd think this was Holland, not my own neighborhood.
This is a miracle that stuns me every spring.






You should come see it with your own eyes.


Skagit Valley in the spring.
Pure magic.


Even the mud puddles are gorgeous.

5 comments:

Caroline Simas said...

ok, I have to come see these one day! Thank you God for this beauty, thank you Sharyn for sharing it with us! xoxo

Donna Timm said...

You even make the mud look scrumptious. I have one great picture of all my girls standing in the mud up to their ankles in front of billions of tulips and the Cascades in the background. Priceless.....

Sharyn Sowell said...

Linda said...

Sharyn,
Thanks so much for sharing the beautiful photos. the flowers and reflections are just breath taking. Hope you and Mr. Wonderful are having a great spring.

Friend always , Linda

Sharyn Sowell said...

Les said...

yes, but look at your rain filled clouds!
That is why things are so green.
Our tulips do best with moisture but
we are so dry.
I LOVE all these tulips!!!
What a blessing!
Is it really just a walk away?

Les

Sharyn Sowell said...

Sharon said...

You mean the tulips are finally out?!

Sharon